Camping World Service BD Specialist in Newhall, California
Service BD Specialist
The outdoors is a big place and just as it offers endless adventures, so does our company. Camping World is your premier one-stop-shop for everything RV. Along with RV parts and accessories, we also offer a full selection of new and used RVs for sale. Once you buy an RV, should it need a little TLC, our RV Spa detail and refurbishment centers are there to make it shine like new. However, if the problem is under the hood, our nearly 2,000 service bays, over 1,600 technicians and 100+ collision centers scattered around the country are ready to get you back on the road in no time.
As the RV industry leader, Camping World is always looking for new and better ways to enhance your RV and outdoor experience. Camping World -- like the great outdoors -- is a big place, full of opportunity and we make it our mission to equip you for it. We've got an awesome team already, but there's always room for more! Are you ready for a new adventure?
Our Service BD Specialists are primarily responsible for assisting the advisor in initiating and processing requests for repair services and providing administrative support to the Service Advisors as well as keeping their customers apprised of work progress. Your passion will be rewarded through a competitive pay plan.
Essential Job Functions:
· Create and drive traffic
· Inbound calls
· Follow up missed and/or cancelled appointments
· Follow up on declined job opportunities
· Manage and communicate special order parts process
· Promote service campaigns
· Manage Sales Force service requests and logs
· Improve customer communications
· Active daily interaction via email, text, phones etc.
· Consistent and timely follow for active transactions
· Create and maintain effective customer interaction
· Develop opportunities
· Improve customer retention
· Increase service profitability
· Act as cashier for service when available to do so
· Perform other essential duties as assigned
Essential Job Skills:
· Outgoing personality with passion towards developing relationships
· Previous RV product or camping lifestyle experience preferred
· Ability to work daily on a computer and perform internet searches as needed
· Excellent organization and follow up skills are required
· Ability to follow department procedures and policies
· Ability to multi task
· Team player with customer relations always top of mind
· Valid Driver's License and acceptable driving record
Full-time associates are offered a comprehensive benefit package including medical, dental, vision, PTO, 401k and more! Part-time associates are offered access to dental & vision coverage!
We don't just accept diversity -- we support it, celebrate it and thrive on it for the benefit of our associates, our customers and our company. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace where we strive to think outside -- and not simply check -- the box
Equal Opportunity Employer Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran